Viscose spunlace nonwoven fabric is mainly composed of viscose fibers, and other fibers such as polyester are generally added. After the cotton is opened and loosened, the fibers are organized into a web by using a cutting-edge card and a web laying machine, and a drafting machine, and then a large density of needle-like water column is formed after pressure is applied, and then a hydroentanglement machine is used to facilitate the entanglement of the fibers into cloth. Viscose spunlace nonwoven product performance is very close to cotton, soft and comfortable, but has a greater advantage in terms of cost and is popular in the market.
Detailed Product Specifications and Parameters:
| Grammage range:
| Width range:
|| White, customized
|| Soft, medium
| Packing quantity:
| Packing material:
Product Features and Advantages:
According to the need can do with flame retardant, antibacterial, water repellent, anti-static, and other additional characteristics of treatment.
- The feel of viscose fiber is soft and comfortable to the skin, very close to cotton products.
- Viscose spunlace nonwoven fabric has high strength, low linting, fast moisture absorption, good breathability, fluffy, high moisture absorption, and certain oil absorption effect;
- No adhesive reinforcement, natural environmental protection, washable;
Viscose Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric Production Process:
The production process can be divided according to the different ways of lapping.
Option A, straight lapping, which has good longitudinal tension and poor transverse tension, lower cost, and is suitable for leather-based fabrics. Process: Fiber raw material - open blending - carding - lapping - drafting - pre-wetting - double-sided spun - finishing - drying - winding - water treatment cycle.
Option B, cross lapping, which has the stronger cross and longitudinal strength, less tearing, higher cost, and is suitable for spunlace. Process: Fiber raw material - open and mixed - carding mess into a network - pre-wetting - double-sided spunlace - post-finishing - drying - winding - water treatment cycle.
Product Application Description:
Viscose spunlace nonwoven fabric is used in a wide range of applications due to its excellent performance, mainly including:
- Medical hygiene products: disposable surgical dressings, disinfection wipes, wound dressings, surgical cavity wipes, etc.
- Dry and wet wipes, including disposable wet products, catering wipes, and wet products for make-up.
- Household hygiene products, including cosmetic pads, face masks, sanitary napkins, pads, baby and adult diapers, etc.
- Personal care products such as facial towels, napkins, and soft towel rolls.