Disposable coverall is the protective clothing used by doctors, nurses, public health personnel and those who enter specific health care areas, such as patients, hospital attendants, and those who enter infected areas. Its role is to isolate germs, harmful superfine powder, acid and alkaline solutions, electromagnetic radiation, etc., to ensure the safety of personnel and keep the environment clean.
Detailed Product Specifications and Parameters:
| Detailed Specifications:
| Material and composition:
|| 100% polypropylene
| Grammage range:
| Size range:
| Order quantity:
|| 20,000 pieces
| Packing quantity:
|| 50 pieces/box
| Packing material:
|| Five-layer corrugated carton
| Packing quantity:
|| 35000 pieces/40HQ
| Customs code:
- Disposable coverall has the characteristics of breathability and moisture permeability tear resistance, puncture resistance, and abrasion resistance.
- Strong barrier, medical protective clothing should be able to stop the penetration of water, blood, alcohol and other liquids, in order to reduce the risk of medical personnel contact with patients' blood or other body fluids. Surgery.
- Strong isolation, to prevent the contact transmission and reverse transmission of viruses and bacteria, to avoid cross-infection between doctors and patients during surgery.
- The barrier property of particulate matter is to prevent viruses from being absorbed by the body in the form of aerosols inhaled into the air or attached to the skin surface.
Introduction To The Production Process:
Thread sewing process, rubber cuff, with or without shoe cover, stitching area striping.
Disposable coverall is made of non-woven laminated fabric, cut, sewn and striped at high temperature. Non-sterile, single-use.
Product Application Description:
Disposable coverall has high performance requirements because of its excellent breathability and moisture permeability tear resistance, puncture resistance, and abrasion resistance, and is mainly used in medical protective clothing, workwear with tape, edge-covering workwear, and ultrasonic protective clothing.
Instructions for Use:
- Disposable coverall should be risk assessed before use;
- Take off the protective clothing with care and, if necessary, after taking net disinfection measures.
- It is recommended that this protective clothing be disposable. Make sure the zipper is closed and the tape is sealed when wearing it.
- For proper use and maintenance of this protective clothing, please fully understand the occupational health and safety standards before use.
You May Also Like: